sábado, 20 de octubre de 2018

Values

I was thinking about the last thing I liked, I mean, the last thing I really liked. It could easily be something material, corruptible and vague but I think it has not been like that. I have tried to pay special attention to the values ​​and examples of many people, trying to find a balance between them, sometimes justifying and being partial (although I should not, but it has hurt me). The interesting thing about all this is infinite, there is no rule and you can easily get depressed or exalted. I think that's where the emotional peaks I've been in the last weeks go, I call it "things of ni ...", then; The last thing I liked is to observe and appreciate some values, beyond the moral, or some Taoist or Christian root that they could represent. I see it as the opportunity to mark something, even if it seems very conceited, it is something that enriches you personally and in the end, "something you like".



Today I woke up at 3:22 am to take a family member of my ex to the airport, it is almost half an hour going to 80km / h, it is a pretty nostalgic journey dealing with the matter, many are leaving the country to try their luck ... this opportunity will not shit this post talking about politics or pointing out guilty or anything (although it does not seem fair).



Let the suitcases go down and I went to park, barely 10.00 bS, or ¼ dollar for 1 hour. Immediately I get off the car I see the parker cursing and trying to find the brand of the car that stopped in a reserved place, the matter gave me laugh because I just had the model and the brand of the car, it was a LADA, you know , those cars similar to the face of a Soviet in full war, square and serious ... And wild.



Entering the national airport, I notice that the guards are counting how the rumba was the day before, nor do they look at me and I go to the agency where my friends were checking in. Without realizing it, I passed through some people with anxious faces, a little scared I think, maybe some had not flown or simply a trip written by Stanley Kubrik and directed by Quentin Tarantino awaited them. For me it is impossible not to feel empathy and wish them in my mind well trip, try to dissolve their doubts and fears with a look and a smile while I seat them with the head.



I wanted to see a little more, try to mentally portray how is their environment, without approaching, see far, it seemed a faunal landscape in the good emotional sense. Describing each person would be complex but I can talk about groups and individuals.



Within all that landscape, which for some time I remembered "The Garden of Delights", I saw the one who was alone, the one who was alone, the couple with their expensive suitcases, the disheveled lady, the indifferent elderly, the group of chamos backpackers who wore legs that hinted at experience, the stewardesses with their skirts and the pilots looking at the phone with complicity ... Well, in all of that, I noticed a couple, they looked humble at home but they have family values, it's serious, He went to see them off to the dog, all gathered, hugging and crying. For a moment I thought it was a funeral, and yes, yes what it is. When they get on the plane in the physical space of all of them it will be a funeral, it is an intense metaphor but if you see it from the point of view that something dies, yes, if something dies.



Although the scene was sad, it was very rich emotionally, something that for a long time I have eluded, explain now why but it is not the case, the issue is that I was surprised how these humble-looking people dismissed a family member and friend, and Well, they took it seriously, very seriously.

I made a contrast with the other people who are better materially, and intellectually and it does not work that way, it's more apathetic and indifferent, I twisted my mouth because it gave me an almost immoral impression, and it's not that I'm moralistic but it seems like shit to me Being able to be better people, more humanistic, sensitive, empathic and worried about others or their families are not.



For those who grow up without a family, everything that that word encompasses does not understand it, it does not matter, of course, I understood it.





Values.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario