miércoles, 13 de diciembre de 2017

Alone





Never imagine that at this age, as much silence.

As a child he always thought he was different from others, and that he had tastes and thoughts radically different from many, it was not about being conflictive, or about wanting to go unnoticed (or the opposite), he simply tried to understand or see things that others did not.


As a child he always thought he was different from others...
Imagen:internet

Always seen the other children, with their families, and all that culture calls "bourgeoisie", something that is indulgence, a family family and an organized character of respect and attitude "family" "It is so vulnerable by ... Facebook, Instagram, etc., everything is perfect, or almost, at some point I thought that my future, at least the medium, would be somewhat warmer, the sad and gray Christmases would end, the gifts, the family atmosphere, and so empty ... null.

Among so many experiences that I have had, for my short "middle age", one or maybe 2 rumble me, things that are not worth exposing now. Or maybe yes. Frankly, many times I like to be alone, it creates the perfect atmosphere to think, to analyze and to design something that does not belong to me: the future. I take refuge in my ideas, and I had fun in the concept of "everything takes its time" and that it is healthy to have a plan, to do what families (some) did when they talked about having children and those things, a totally Western thought and even vain. The bad thing about all this is that ... I see the meaning of life, and among them, one is to share. What is the use of having all the money in the world, or the time, or whatever the sea you have and do not share it? Will you make love to that "super me"? Or maybe your ego can clothe you at night? Cretin.


Will you make love to that "super me"?
Imagen: internet


... Anyway, I never saw myself alone, and also he understood that it does not make sense to be like that, I do not speak of the term loving, or emotional. I speak simply of being ...


... ALONE.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario